Monday, May 2, 2011

Peer Review Comments !

Cameron : Hey Cameron, I think you did a really good job with your book review. Although, there are some redundancy in some parts. Your blog post had attracted me to read this someday. This book seems very interesting and complicated to read. The quotes are hard for me to understand, however you did a good job explaining and relating to it.  This book seems like a good book for anyone to read if they want to learn or know more about life. The last suggestion that I want to give you is as if you want to expand your ideas more, but everything else are well done already :D

Kasia : She did not have any new blog post updated and i commented on her last one already.

Beatrice : She also did not have any new blog post updated.


Ashli : Hey ashli, your book review was really good. A suggestion for you may be that you could actually add more commentaries to your quote. Your book sounds fun to read. I like how you gave a biography in your blog post, so i would know what the book is actually about. The book sounds like its a really good book and very interesting. The ending should be more detailed. other than that your book post is awesome :D

Adralyn : Hey Adralyn, I really enjoyed reading your book post. I liked how you gave a full summary about your book. A suggestion from me for you is that you should give out some quotes and commentaries to your book post. The book post would be better if you apply some quotes onto there. Your blog post makes me want to read that book. There are some grammar issues but everything else is good :D

No comments:

Post a Comment