Friday, October 8, 2010

Response to Karisa's Blog: I wish it was christmas

This is a quote from Karisa’s blog about Christmas!

I agree with Karisa that there are alot of preparation especiallly when you have to go shopping for presents. i find that christmas is a holiday that would get my head to ache. The reason is because i have to think of buying a christmas tree and what to put in the christmas tree. The most important preparation is to don’t forget to buy presents for your families and friends. I had been buying alot of presents for my families. For instance for my two little girl cousins, i had bought them each a doll and as for my brother and my other little boy cousin i bought them each a soccer ball. Although it would be hard to pick the gifts, you would know that it is worth it because of the happiness you can receive from them.

Something that i like about christmas is that you are able to enjoy a christmas tree full of candy canes and your family chatting eachother. Christmas is like a family reunion for me and also a time to receive things that i would need to supply for my whole year.

I also miss Christmas too after it is over because there is always these shopping sales that you always recieve since it is christmas. i remember the first time i bought an onsale camera, i was extremely happy because i could afford it and enjoy it all to myself. Sometimes i would go shopping malls because they are alot of fun. Everytime i go into Abercrombie or Hollister i get super crazy that i run into the store and start grabbing whatever i can hold. Christmas is fun especially when you can shop and buy on sale stuff.
There is so much waiting and anticipation for Christmas day to come. There's so much preperation and shopping that goes into this one day and before you know it, it's over. This is pretty much the only thing I don't like about this time of the year. I always feel sad when Christmas day is over, but i know it will eventually come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment