Friday, October 1, 2010

The Response to Andy's Blog! : Addicted to facebook!

I somehow agree with Andy’s Lau quote about being addicted to Facebook:

I am not going to lie, I am addicted to Facebook. I do not know why, but I always find myself going on that website without a goal or a legitimate reason. I have been addicted ever since the last few months of eighth grade when I decided to make an account. I never thought that it would become such a major problem. At first, I was curious about this website because everyone at school was talking about it. My curiosity caused me to create an account (something I totally regret), and now I have been using Facebook for almost two years.
From reading Andy Lau’s blog I realized that I am addicted to it too. For instance whenever I go home the first thing I do is open my laptop and start logging on to facebook to see what’s up with my friends. This annoys me because I couldn’t do my homework whenever I am on facebook. It is like this distraction in your brain that you can’t get rid of. I find that there should be enforcement for facebook so then I wouldn’t get distracted. I had the same reason on why I started facebook and I regret having facebook too.

Although there are bad things about facebook I also notice that facebook is also a good website too. There are reasons why we should keep facebook because sometimes facebook could be the resource to keep in contact with your old friends and you can find them too. For instance, I contacted my friends on facebook from elementary. This is really special to me because my friends are the ones who made me into the way I am and I always would need them to be by my side.

I also realized that there were times where some facebook people are younger than they are suppose to be in order to have a facebook. This is one of the bad things about facebook because young ones can meet other people on facebook that they don’t know which cause them to have danger. Talking to people that you don’t’ know on facebook is like talking to someone that you don’t know in the streets.  

No comments:

Post a Comment