Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Response to Karissa's blog : Path to Failure

I found this wonderful quote from Karissa's blog that inspired me to write a response

 When I was little I used to love watching Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven and Lindsay Lohan movies. I remember when Hilary Duff was like the Miley Cyrus today. However, now we barely hear anything about her or Raven Simone and the only reason that Lindsay Lohan is still talked about is because she's a mess and is on all kinds of drugs. I guess my point in writing this is to state my opinion that most acting careers that start on TV stations like the Disney Channel don't tend to last too long. 
  I fully agree with Karissa's quote because when I was a little girl I used to like to watch Lizzie mcGuire too however as she grows old I realized that I wasn't as interested in her as before since she grows old she becomes more mature and she wasn't a teen anymore and she acts differently. Now there is another Hilary Duff which is Miley Cyrus and it is true that she attracts many teens to watch her shows and listen to her songs however she will follow Hillary Duff's path as she grows old like right now she is already 18. I used to hear more about Hannah Montana before and now I don't even know what happened to Miley Cyrus except that I know she changed her styles and she turned more mature.

  Another response about karissa's quote is that before when I was 7, I wanted to become a disney star however as I grow older I also realized that being in disney channel is a failure as you grow up in disney channel just like what karissa said because as you grow old in disney channel you would find that everything is a mess since you wouldn't attract as much fans as you will. you will also recieved many stress which force you to take drugs and suffer in rehabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment