Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sleepy post. Response

There are many times where myself is sleepy in school so i can relate to David Su’s response post.

   

If it is still early before or a little after at ten o'clock or so, I would continue working on homework that isn't due yet like blog posts or projects. Typically, my max amount of time that I usually end at is at 12 midnight. If I past that time, then I would not get the minimum requirements of sleep of 7 hours. If I do past that time limit if doing homework, I would feel sleepy all morning long. I don't really pay attention in class and always find myself daydreaming, but I never sleep

           Usually when I have projects, I don’t do it until the last minute because that is just me. I always procrastinate with my work that I would end up finishing my homework at 12 midnight even though there were really less homework. The maximum amount of time that i usually would end with my homework is at 2:30 am in the morning. Those are the times where I have to finish a project last minute. When I do projects, I would take a really long time because I always try to earn at least an A on every project, so that takes up lots of my sleeping time..


I can relate to David about how he would feel sleepy in the morning and can’t pay attention in class because I do the same thing every morning.Usually I would drink coffee, however it doesn’t really help. Every time there is a lecture class I would just fall asleep or yawn alot and my eyes would just be half closed. Sometimes I would still feel sleepy even in the afternoon. From writing this response post, I learned that I should sleep more. Sleeping is really important and my parents always inform me to sleep at least 8 hours a day however i never listen well i try to but i just procrastinate too much.

My goal for sleeping is to stop procrastinating on my homework, so i would be able to sleep early. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment