Friday, November 5, 2010

THE EXCITEMENTS FOR BLACK FRIDAY ! :D

Black Friday is the beginning of Christmas shopping season and the Friday following Thanksgiving. Every year there are around one hundred thirty-five million people going Black Friday. This is an immense shopping day because people get really excited. Many stores would be open earlier than they usually are, so people would wait on line really early like at twelve am in the morning. Shoppers would like to have the best shopping items, so they would wait on line early.

This is the time of the year people would go buy presents for each other for Christmas. Many consumers would buy electronics because this day was the best day to buy electronics that can fit their needs. There would be a huge amount of people because of the economy dropping down. People would want to buy clothes or other things that they would be able to afford for and use it for the whole year.There are always things on sale in stores and the sale could be up to eighty-five percent off. The clothes are extremely affordable and that would attract many consumers.

    Every year, my family and I would go shopping for black Friday. I even tried going to a mall in Gilroy at twelve in the morning where my family and I had to wait on line to get into Coaches for an hour and a half. Consumers love to go coaches during Black Friday because their bags were extremely affordable at that time. I seen this consumer who consumed twelve coach bags all at once.There were around forty or more people still waiting on line when i was able to get in.This was one of my best experiences in my life because the weather was really cold, however i did not forfeit and complain about staying there that day.
   
    Black Friday is the day that provide excitements for everyone. Although a numerous of people would stay up all night just to receive things that are on sale, it is worth it. This year I am excited about Black Friday, I am definitely going to GO :D  
   
   

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I responded to this.
    http://itsashli.blogspot.com/2010/11/response-to-excitements-of-black-friday.html

    ReplyDelete